Accidentally closed a tab? Simply press Ctrl + Shift + T to reopen the most recently closed tab and get back to what you were doing (Cmd + Shift + T on Macs).
All members of the public can take some simple actions to protect themselves online and to recover in the event a cyber incident occurs. Week 1 will address the top consumer cybersecurity concerns, provide simple steps to protect against these concerns, and help the public understand what to do if they fall victim to cybercrime.
Here are a few recommendations:
- Education is the best defense against cyber threats
- Ensure all data is backed up
- Install antivirus, malware and use web filter
Contact Zerofail Southeast if you need assistance with your IT support services including cybersecurity, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pronounced as separate letters, and short for Information Systems or Information Services. For many companies, IS is the name of the department responsible for computers, networking and data management. Other companies refer to the department as IT (Information Technology) and MIS (Management Information Services).
Information systems support different types of decisions at different levels of the organizational hierarchy. Major types of Information systems include structural databases and information management software that can include the following:
- Transaction Process Systems (TPS)
- Enterprise Collaboration Systems (ECS)
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- Executive Support Systems (ESS)